“C” series Close Control Air Conditioners
“C” series close control air conditioners are available in the following versions:
• “H”: (high air flow), They are designed for air conditioning of telecommunication offices, computer rooms, high-automated offices, data servers and special “close control” uses.
• “L”: (low air flow),suitable for application into common business and tertiary environments, such as conference rooms, shopping centres, restaurants, libraries, and museums.
Silent functioning, energy eff.& ecological impact
• The scroll compressors of “C” series air conditioners with direct expansion coil are more silent than the alternative ones.
• The scroll compressors have energy consumptions much lower than the others, so limiting the ecological impact.
• The cold coils of the downflow units (UC), both in chilled water and direct expansion executions, have aluminium fins with hydrophilic treatment so to avoid the risk of the air carrying condensation and so to avoid that the coil fills up of water thus reducing the thermal exchange and therefore the air conditioner capacity.
• The units can be foreseen with R407c (units with R22 and R134 are available on request).
• Thanks to its larger surface, the filter on the coil allows lower crossing speed, which results in lower pressure drop.
• The lower energy consumption of these air conditioners, at the same efficiency, results in a very reduced TEWI (Total equivalent warming impact)